Members of the association:
- ASCOM – Confcommercio di Nuoro
- Associazione Dialogo e Rinnovamento
- Camera di Commercio, Industria, Artigianato e Agricoltura di Nuoro
- Confapi Sardegna NU-OG
- Confindustria Sardegna Centrale.
Organs of the association:
- Members’ Assembly
- Board of Directors
- Board of Auditors (optional)
- Technical Committee.
The President is elected by the Assembly, is the legal representative of the Association in respect of third parties and chairs the meetings of the Board of Directors and of the Members’ Assembly. If absent, the Vice-President will perform the President’s duties.
The President is Agostino Cicalò, whereas the Vice-President is Sebastian Cocco.
The Board of Directors performs the assignments of the Assembly and is responsible for the ordinary and extraordinary administration of the Association, for the implementation of the general directives and for the promotion of any initiative aimed at achieving the association's goals.
The current members of the Board are:
- Agostino Cicalò
- Sebastian Cocco
- Antonino Menne
- Roberto Bornioli
- Francesco Sanna
- Giovanni Antonio Sanna
- Roberto Cadeddu.
The Board of Directors, in accordance with the resolution Nr. 1 2013, set up a Technical Committee that is responsible for the supervision of the implementation of programs and projects on the basis of the priorities and the objectives set by the Board and of the needs arising from the pursuit of the Association's purposes.
The current members of the Technical Committee are:
- Antonello Menne (President)
- Agostino Cicalò;
- Luca Cheri;
- Massimiliano Cossu
- Valeria Lai
- Luigi Ledda
- Giancarlo Marcialis
- Maria Letizia Marongiu
- Fabrizio Mureddu
- Mario Paffi
- Salvatore Soru
- Simone Tatti.
The Association has a managing and guiding role and therefore:
- manages the District and is responsible for the project development;
- promotes cooperation between different stakeholders;
- determines institutional cohesion and facilitates the implementation of District activities;
- manages the Action Plan;
- coordinates with the stakeholders of the District;
- operates according to the rules set up by its members.
Individual institutions are normally responsible for cost centers and administrative and management positions are unpaid.
Several "Working Tables" have been established by the Technical Committee to encourage the stakeholder involvement in the planning of policies and cultural events: the representatives of museums, cultural associations and of the education sector can therefore easily meet and plan together.